Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank You, Pierrette & Janet!


I was delightfully surprised to get two emails last week from two different stitchers - Pierrette (Love To Stitch) and Janet (Nuts about Needlepoint) - who had both given me their "You Made My Day" Award. What a lovely treat!

When I decided to start a blogsite last year, my mission was to share my thoughts, ideas, and stitching projects with other stitchers who love stitching as much as I do. And it's truly been wonderful meeting and visiting the large community of stitchers that stretches around the world.

Aren't we fortunate to be able to get a glimpse into the lives of other stitchers; to look out their windows at their view of the world; and to peek over their shoulders at whatever project they are stitching? Although we may never physically meet, we have found a way to become friends with stitchers around the world, who, just like us, are delighted, challenged, and inspired by the whole wide world of stitching.

To all those stitchers who share their love of stitching with the world: I give you ALL my "HEARTS AFIRE" Award (see the above Hearts Afire photo).

May we continue connecting through our common interests; spreading joy and beauty; warming and lighting up the world with our stitching!

No comments: