Friday, May 13, 2011

A New Collage

It's been a while since I released a new flower collage, so I pulled out a half-done project and did a bit of marathon stitching to get it completed. And here it is, my brand-new PEONY COLLAGE:


I think it's save to say I'm entering my annual pink and green phase, so stitching all these luscious patterns was very satisfying using Watercolours 248, "Primrose" and watching the pinks play out:


And after stitching all that pinkness, I thought maybe I should soften it down a bit by injecting another color, so in came the apricot ribbon and dashes of apricot sprinkled around the design as well:


So if you're a lover of all things pink and green, and in the mood for a bit of spring stitching, check out my PEONY COLLAGE on my website for more information. Also, if you happen to be in Southern California in the next few weeks, you can see my actual PEONY COLLAGE model at a trunk show at Needlepoints, Ltd. in Garden Grove, California running through mid-June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I purchase the Peony Collage? I'd like to get the pattern.