Friday, August 30, 2013

A Correction, A Reminder & A Hint



Just a few quick notes, Stitchers:

If you recently purchased my LONG HORSE COLLAGE, there's a thread number boo-boo on the Materials List.  For the copper metallic thread, I listed Ribbon Floss 148-019.  It SHOULD BE:
144-019. 
So sorry for the mistake and any inconvenience that may have caused you!


And.... just a reminder that there's just one more week to sign up for my next cyber class,
HARVEST TIME:


So if you're in the mood to stitch a small, fun project with lots of grapes, please visit my WEBSITE and sign up! 

And....pssst: stop by tomorrow for my next blog posting, where I'll be revealing my next Stitch Guide!!
(HINT:  it's a patriotic one, perfect for this long weekend's red, white & blue holiday....)

 

1 comment:

AliceKiss said...

Потрясающе!
Очень нравиться виноград! У меня в огороде он созрел такой же красивый! Спасибо за красоту!