Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wreathmania!


Hey, Stitchers;
I know you're all eager to get the next wreaths in my wreath series,
 and they will be available to you later this year.  

But here's the deal:
currently,
BETH'S NEEDLEPOINT NOOK in Kentucky
 is running a very special Counted Canvas Club for all four of 
my seasonal wreaths: 
VALENTINE, SPRINGTIME, HALLOWEEN & CHRISTMAS.
If you want to get the wreaths and all their threads & canvases
 before their respective holidays, BETH'S is the place to get them. 

 
The new SPRINGTIME WREATH pattern will be available
 from me or my distributors
after April 5th, 2015.


The new HALLOWEEN WREATH pattern will be available
from me or my distributors
after October 31st, 2015.

  STORE OWNERS: Please let me know if you're interested in receiving these patterns after the above dates, and I'll add your store to the "Pre-Order" List I have going...

2 comments:

zenuwpees said...

Magnifique broderies bonne journée Marie-Claire

zenuwpees said...

Elles sont toud magnifique comme toutes vos broderies bravo Marie-Claire